2. Data Protection Framework
3. Customer and Citizen Data
You may decide to send us your personal information via this website if you are seeking more information, requesting to join one of our tours, willing to receive marketing materials, or for other similar purposes. Your decision to disclose your personal data is entirely voluntary, and by doing so, you are providing us with specific consent to use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have disclosed it to us.
Goyo Travel may access and use your Customer Data only for the purposes for which you have submitted it to us, to
• make contact with you;
• provide information to you;
• provide services to you;
• maintain the operations and security of the website and services we provide to you
• facilitate administrative processes, e.g. to contact you for reasons related to the service you have requested such as extra information required for flight bookings or pre-trip paperwork (insurance, indemnity forms etc.);
• to analyse and optimise the services offered e.g. post trip feedback, business management, research and analysis;
• keep you updated of special offers and general information via our e-newsletter.
We will not use your personal information for any other purposes, unless we have your specific consent to do so.
Goyo Travel will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We will not pass your information on to 3rd parties for marketing or sales purposes.
Goyo Travel will at all times handle and store your personal data in accordance with industry best practice aligned with ISO27001, the international standard for information security. This includes the activities and procedures undertaken by our own personnel and authorised third parties, and the technical controls which we have implemented to prevent unauthorised access, compromise or theft of information from our applications, supporting computer systems and premises.
4. Sensitive Personal Data
GDPR specifies a set of personal data categories which are considered to be “sensitive”, and which require special consideration by Data Controllers. This website, and any services available from this website, do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
5. Children’s Personal Data
This website, and any services available from this website, are not directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personal information without having parental consent, please contact the Goyo Travel Compliance Officer (see Section 12) immediately so that we can take appropriate action.
6. Customer and Citizen Data Rights
As prescribed within data protection regulations, you have several rights connected to the provision of your personal data to Goyo Travel using this website. These include your rights to request that Goyo Travel:
• confirms to you what personal data it may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes
• changes the consent which you have provided in relation to your personal data
• corrects any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which may be held about you
• provides you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
• stops processing your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
• permanently erases all your personal data promptly, and confirms to you that it has done so (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this)
To contact Goyo Travel, please see Section 12 below.
If Goyo Travel does not address your request, or fails to provide you with a valid reason why it is unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a complaint. They can be contacted via their website (www.ico.org.uk).
7. Declaration of Sub-Processing
To make an informed decision on whether to provide your personal data to Goyo Travel using this website, we need to make you aware of three organisations that act as Data Processors for us in the provision of our services to you:
• The Rocket Science Group LLC, a provider of email marketing services, based in USA
• Nettonic Ltd, a provider of website content management services, based in the United Kingdom
• LCN.COM Ltd, a provider of website hosting services, based in the United Kingdom
LCN.COM Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The Rocket science Group LLC. complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, as set forth by the US Department of Commerce, covering the collection, use and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union to the United States.
8. Website Cookies
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer, or from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website. They are unique to you or your web browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them, or until they expire.
9. External Links
This website may include relevant hyperlinks to external websites not controlled by Goyo Travel. Whilst all reasonable care has been exercised in selecting and providing any such links, you are advised to exercise caution before clicking any external links. We cannot guarantee the ongoing suitability of external links, nor do we continually verify the safety or security of the contents which may be provided to you. You are advised, therefore, that your use of external links is at your own risk and we cannot be responsible for any damages or consequences caused by your use of them.
The entire contents of this website – www.goyotravel.com – and all work presented herein, including but not limited to: coding, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, photographs, digital downloads and presentation materials, are the property of Goyo Travel, its content suppliers or clients, and are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws.
You MAY NOT modify, reproduce, republish, upload, transmit or distribute any part of the Goyo Travel website without the express written permission of Goyo Travel.
You MAY print or download parts or materials from the Goyo Travel website solely for your personal, non-commercial use, providing you do not infringe or alter any copyright or trademark notices.
Unless otherwise agreed, Goyo Travel retains all rights, permissions and copyright to ideas, concepts or solutions, granting clients a license to use output for the purpose for which it is intended.
If you believe any part of the Goyo Travel website infringes the rights of any other party, please notify us of this directly by contacting us.
12. Contacting Goyo Travel
The Compliance Officer