Goyo Travel recognises that your privacy is important. We work very hard to keep your personal information safe. We follow strict security procedures on how your personal information is stored and used, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (“data protection laws”).
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Information
Goyo Travel will use your personal information for a number of uses including, but not exclusively, for the following purposes:
• administrative processes: Goyo Travel may contact you for reasons related to the service you have requested e.g. extra information required for flight bookings or pre-trip paperwork required (insurance, indemnity forms etc.)
• to analyse and optimise the services offered e.g. post trip feedback, business management, , research and analysis
• to keep you updated of special offers and general information via our e-newsletter. We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies. If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, refer to the process outlined in ‘Your Rights’ below.
Goyo Travel will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We will not pass your information on to 3rd parties for marketing or sales purposes. All information is kept securely and can only be accessed by the employees, or agents of Goyo Travel Ltd.
(1) You are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you (free of charge) and to correct any inaccuracies.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. You can do so by unsubscribing from our newsletter on our website and/or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer when you access our site. The cookies used on our site are anonymous and contain no personal information (such as name and address) or credit card details, but do identify your computer so that you can navigate our site more easily and our website can remember your preferences.
Cookies are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or via your computer.
Our Cookies Policy
The entire contents of this website – www.goyotravel.com – and all work presented herein, including but not limited to: coding, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, photographs, digital downloads and presentation materials, are the property of Goyo Travel, its content suppliers or clients, and are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws.
You MAY NOT modify, reproduce, republish, upload, transmit or distribute any part of the Goyo Travel website without the express written permission of Goyo Travel.
You MAY print or download parts or materials from the Goyo Travel website solely for your personal, non-commercial use, providing you do not infringe or alter any copyright or trademark notices.
Unless otherwise agreed, Goyo Travel retains all rights, permissions and copyright to ideas, concepts or solutions, granting clients a license to use output for the purpose for which it is intended.
If you believe any part of the Goyo Travel website infringes the rights of any other party, please notify us of this directly by contacting us.